Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wednesday, October 23: Hot San Diego


Well good hot day in San Diego. I overheard doing a news cast that it’s 20° warmer than
normal it’s hot and dry. 

 Thank God it’s dry but it is pretty damn warm. Not as stifling as Florida in  August but… Anyhow, it was downright chilly overnight so we’re having desert weather 


 ork it’s cold and chilly at night been hot during the day. Very interesting. I woke up early and had breakfast and then I went back to sleep for a bit. I then did a little

 shopping with Allison got a couple things including my favorite drink. They  sell it at Target for a $ 1.00 which is nice. Alice got a transponder for her toll 

 ecause she has to drive to LA twice a week for her new job coming up next month. After that we hung out and then else dropping off in Rancho Bernardo 

 here I can hike or go to this very attractive shopping center. I’m now having a bean and rice burrito  for 3 bucks which is a really good deal. Well while charging my phone 

  was reading how the house Republicans have a shirt and a new

 law and Breaking standards when it comes to discourse. They interrupted  Witness testimony at the impeachment inquiry. They 

 tayed in the room for five hours wanting a more open 

 rocess. I’m afraid they’re looking to intimidate witnesses. Did the same thing in 2000

 when the Brooks Brothers Riot  Intimidated the vote counting during the 2000 election in Florida in Palm 

 Beach County. They think they can get away with it but if the Democrats  id that 

 ox News completely apeshit. Well hung in at the taco place for a while and got my battery almost halfway charged which is good. They

 allowed me to have a free refill of my drink which would never happen to Philly because of the soda tax.

No comments: