Friday, October 18, 2019

Friday, October 18: Work, Elmwood Reunion and to Harrisburg

Well it’s been hard to get my butt up this week. I managed to quickly pack 

 or my weekend in Harrisburg. I have been late and it’s been noted. My supervisor did ask me how I was going because she noticed I was late a lot this week. I told her and that was that. tried

 to open up this case and ended up there’s a deceased person on there so I can do it

 over again bogu! And ended up my supervisor is just going to 

 et a new number for the case so it’ll be a lot easier process. I went

 ahead and gave my supervisor review cases while I’m gone and my digestive 

 ystem is working better these days and my moods OK not great but OK. I did finally call him. He just got out of the 

 ospital. We agreed he agreed he help me out and he agreed that we would talk on 

 onday.. At this point of my life I just have to do this now because it's starting to affect me  

mentally. That's when I seem to do tough things this when I'm mentally like 

 epressed and shit anyway I'm taking a long lunch and I am visiting my own welfare of things to work out for 

 etirement party. Meanwhile I'm gonna be taking his train straight 

 p regard because SEPTA screwed up so that's fine because their retirement

 party they're having didn't start yet. Well the world inside my mental bubble

 I will read the Washington post while going to Elmwood district. This is a good article from the Washington Post  

about the iconic picture of Nancy Pelosi standing up to trump. The Trump supporters look at a completely different then us  which is not  surprising.😮 When I went to Elmwood and iPhone were
 people I knew including people who were required to have moved on to other work places with the Commonwealth. I paid my food and it was
 very tasty. It was 

 he fried chicken greens and macaroni salad. It was very enjoyable  got to see my old supervisor and my coworkers. Well I am going to agree with Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell for once

 on this issue of US pulling out of serious or turkey can come in and wipe

 out the curtains and Isis can come back. He had to take a shot at Obama of course but that’s par for the course. I anyhow I got 

 back from Elmwood and that was a good thing because I got 

 n before my supervisor did but I did put the time that I came back which was 

 30 so will put that in on Monday. I will start the relocation process since the person taking over my

 supervisors jobs coming in while I’m on vacation next week. Anyhow my constipation is gone that’s a positive. I then left work a little bit early to make sure that I got to the station on time. 

  know people like to be here early and wait in line so I got here pretty
close to the beginning of the line which hopefully will help. I took my meds late so I’m gonna have that urge hit me just as I am riding the train. There are no 

 athrooms on these little rinky-dink trains unfortunately and I really didn’t  want to leave the line.  It’s a cool day but a sunny day. Well I made a list my 

 ratitude for the day. I have my coffee I got my phone theman seems 

 o be working with me Best of all I have good friends. I still need to 

 et out of town so I’m glad I did. The train trip went pretty smoothly tracking through the mainline

 such as Ardmore in Rosemont The Hill detailed etc. I was able to get and outlet so I could

 charge my phone. Frank called and talked a while. I realize the Amtrak trains do have restaurant which is really

 fantastic. My friend pick me up from there when I came in a train station. I had a 

 onderful went to soup it was more like a hardy stew. It was fantastically delicious. I even had read Ginger ale which is salaciously delicious too. I can relax here and I’m glad I need to relax. We’re gonna work on my gratitude lis Erika gave me. I was telling her negative thoughts come way too easy and when I’m tired or just want to be distracted I know that’s not good habit and it hasn’t served me back greatly but I’m still here

No comments: