Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Tuesday October 8: Cloudy and Cool w/ Yoga and Work

I woke up and decided I would go to the 6 AM class. I did drink a lot of fluids overnight 

 o I was hoping that would help. I was also hoping that there would be air 

 hroughout the class. I got there barely on time but I made it. Nice thing about the classes that there was air! I said that

 to the instructor and she looked at me very strange. The instructor  give me a little strange when I 

 entioned but someone had a good pose. Friend wrote me a nice text message

 about seeing me in class so that was cool. Supreme court hearing arguments

 concerning  discrimination against gay and lesbian people. SCOTUS ruling could completely alter lives of LGBTQ Americans   Most 

 tates don’t prohibit discrimination. Of course the Trump Administration is siding with the employers 

inthis case.  After class I went to the 8 o’clock I was about 6 or 7 minutes late.. I wasn’t 

 eally broke at two people talked about the partners especially this dude and I just got in 

 y skin it was time for me to go anyway. I too PATCO so I would not  be late to work. The PATCO is 

 iterally next to the building  The meeting was held. . During lunchtime I plan to talk to a friend that Mike recommended. 

 ’ll do it during lunchtime because I will be more private on my phone. I took one 

 f my Elmwood district style lunch is late! I was given a bunch a lie heap applications to scan. Well that took like an

 hour and a half or so and then I was trying to shred the stupid envelope

 in the shredder with poolside detangler paper masks and empty out the bag so I 

 anaged to get to work. That was my engineering feat of the day!! I did it nothing in 

 hat. Anyway I  I double checked with some information and I took a quick power nap at my desk for about 15 minutes 

 ecause I was so tired. Anyhow I left about five minutes early from work and 

 ot the 48 bus right on Park Street. Very rude and away we go to arch Street. Anyway I got here and  heard from Wes and he’s been with his daughter a lot probably know. As if I’m at the OCF coffee. They ran out of water

 and water right. It’s a really brisk fall day very nice the clouds I’ve cleared away brisk with a 10 mile an hour breeze going on. I’ll be going by 

 yself and maybe I’ll see someone at the 8 o’clock meeting and stay awake and stuff. But I will be talking to someone at 7:30   I have been 

 exting this person 4 3 days At about 5 o’clock or so today that Trump administration 
will NOT cooperate at all with the House impeachment inquiry  It’s not really a shock they haven’t been quite 

 ain anyway shape or form. A person  was quoted them  if Watergate had happened today the Justice Department 
Handle the situation 

 ompletely  different! What we have here is a full bore constitutional crisis. The only problem is Congress has given up a lot of its power over the years.


No comments: