Monday, May 20, 2024

Sunday, May 19: Visiting Mom w/ Wes. Housekeeping.

I woke up at the Dorchester had breakfast with Mary and then I had to venture off to get back home by 11:30 AM so Wes could pick me up to take me to mom‘s place. Originally it was 11 o’clock, but Wes was

 running late and so was high so 1130 worked really well for me. Anyhow Wes picked me up and Wes and I 

went to the diner the court diner in media that is. I had a chicken cheesesteak 

with just chicken and none of the vegetables and onions and stuff but I had tomato

 sauce so that made it taste pretty good and not so dry.  a grilled cheese 

sandwich. We had a nice time we talked for a bit and mom seemed to enjoy 

yourself. After we drop mom off at the Riddle Village, Wes and 

I headed back to my place. Before we got back to my place, we went 

to two different giant stores and Wes picked up some palm wonderful

 and I picked up a couple super coffees and some juicys. I also got some bananas 

as well. We got back to my place and we started coming through the

 family albums. The one from the shore was there, but the Winnebago trip diary seem to disappear. It’s not there. It was very 

disappointing to see that that was not there. Some of the albums had nothing of any interest to Krolls in general a lot with Bob Bertold miscellaneous trips to see the marines

 because Bob was in the Marines. There was one I’m in particular which 

it looks like Chuck’s baby book. And it documented some of the 

earliertreatment earliest treatments that Chuck had with his behavior was very eye-opening. I talked to Wayne
during this time we did a little catch 

up. After Wes left, I decided to do some domestic chores and try to get my room organized a little bit better. I had to find a place for 

clothes and I found some more clothes I didn’t want to toss out. I also offered some to Pat see if he wants any of them. Apparently, he’s going to work overnight. I did 
a big load of laundry, which is mostly 

my yoga clothes and switched out my winter clothes for warmer spring clothes.tomorrow’s gonna hit 80° believe it or not so I think fine

 I can put away my winter clothes and get ready for the warm weather that’s
been teasing us but not really arriving 
for real for the last month and a half. Anyhow, eventually, I have to decide on a 

scanner and or how I’m gonna do these at this point, not sure I am also looking to order

 a new pair of sneakers and possibly looks start looking for an external


hard drive from my photos on iPhone. We’ll see if they can be done the sneakers shouldn’t be a problem, but I have a feeling they’ll be a problem with the iPhone stuff.

No comments: