Wednesday, May 08, 2024

Wednesday, May 8: First Day Back in Philly

After staying the night over at the Dorchester, I woke up and I felt OK. I 

felt like I did rest. I got the Mike’s and they didn’t have me on the schedule so they didn’t. She called me and put me right on the schedule so I didn’t have 

to fill out a Hand schedule. I was very much relieved. Mike told me his adventures with the people that replaced


me and I told him my adventures in Amsterdam. I got a little stomach upset because I had. I decided to get a coffee and that was probably 

a mistake plus all the funky food I ate yesterday and traveling I think just conspired cause a bit of a problem. I then decided while Mike was seeing his therapist too , get my face of luxury shave and get rid of the 

beard. I’m glad I did. It felt really nice. I got to close my eyes and out. Yes, I wouldn’t probably do that again, but I needed it considering I felt kind of crappy and my face is totally draggled. Meanwhile, I’m walking back 

to Mike’s andguess what? Meanwhile in the outside world things continue to get strange. during a divorce deposition, a Dr found a dead worm 🐛 inRobert F Kennedy‘s brain 
This might

 explain his strange beliefs and behavior🧐 Well, the rest of the day I was running for the border and then I went to Mary’s and got there around 4:11 PM and 

I just had a Pepto and I’m drinking Gatorade and just relax before 

we leave at 5:45 so it’s nice. We’re not rushing around because I’m 



done after I do this thing I’m done. Book signing and presentation crap 



God I hope I broke that book anyway the book signing was good. It wasn’t

 too long and they had a public restroom in there so thank God for that. I’m at Mary’s 

relatives and I got my book signed 
by the author. Mary ordered the books through the bookstore earlier. I met the relatives and met the author and got the book signed and all that and then we decided to head out and we walked down Broad Street and caught the Uber at Dickinson because it was just easier. we got to Mary’s. I took the Pepto and the melatonin and the back with my 2 1/2 sets of bags. I don’t think I’m gonna really deal with. I think I’m just gonna go to bed. .

No comments: