Friday, May 17, 2024

Friday, May 17: Planning Tomorrow and Yoga

After a decent night sleep, I got up and got away and got ready to go to work. I 

successfully showed up and immediately had to deal with for figuring out how I’m gonna rent a car. That was a pain in my ass and took a while. Mike 
was doing his other stuff with planning the rideshare. I’m gonna head

 to CVS and picked up a script and got some toilet paper. I couldn’t believe we ran out of toilet paper. I then looked up scanning photo albums, and ran 
into two places that can do it but they’re very expensive. So one is an estimated about $1700 and I have to mail the stuff myself and then other places anywhere
 from 2 to 3 grand but they’ll go ahead and pick up the stuff for you, I don’t think that’s gonna fly with the family unit. Lord knows I’d have to build the family 

so we’ll see. Anyhow, I called Car. I checked car rentals. I was a pain in the ass so I just did a zip car for a very large SUV to pick up at 9:30 AM and drop back

 off around 3:30 PM between picking up the piece of furniture from Mary and picking up the six Home Depot boxes, photo albums , I’ll be very busy tomorrow

. I before I sign out formally from June 5 to June 
12 to go to California. Yeah, I’m just getting ready for yoga in about two minutes and feels pretty damn warm up here in the lock room so it’s

  probably 🥵 in the hot room. Well, it certainly was hot and hot room, but there weren’t that many people in the studio. There was some air so that was good.

No comments: