Thursday, May 30, 2024

Thursday, May 30: Trump GUILTY! Dress rehearsal

Today I woke up after getting up a couple times last night. Did 

my usual breakfast thing and then headed off to catch the one and only train 

the market Frankfurt line to Mike’s signed in a little bit late. It was 

a pretty slow morning did a little bit of things. I then had lunch and decided it was time to do some errands for Mike and myself. I first went to CVS before 

the pharmacy closed for lunch scripts and a couple food stuff for Mike. Next I went to Fabio‘s the hodgepodge
 place for I 

get my yoga shorts and miscellaneous T-shirts. There I got a cold color tie and a 5X T-shirt since the 4X barelyt did the job . I looked
for sandals

 in two different places Fabio and Buffalo exchange but they didn’t have squat. I decided I’d cut my losses and head down to South Street


 pick up one of my scripts at that neighborhood pharmacy on 6/17 and South. It’s a beautiful day. little bit of a breeze. It 

was actually cool so I brought long pants with me and I wore a shirt over my T-shirt. It’s about 2:15 PM gonna go back to the pharmacist and show Mary the tire

 I bought see if she thinks it’s worthwhile. It was only five bucks so I just went

 ahead and got it. They didn’t have any sandals at the place but that’s all right.. I 

got back to Mike with his scripts and my tie, etc. I unwound did some blogging catch up and then proceed to go back to the pharmacy and talked to Wayne for a little while while I was going down there. 

They handed me the three tablets for the script and I came back to Mike’s, I started getting ready for my yoga class putting 

in my Gatorade and my cold water that are absolutely needed for a hot 

class. It now 3:40 PM I’m heading down to the 4 PM class. Well, 

the jury just found Trump guilty on all 34 counts. Do you know the Trumper and Fox News are freaking out but the rest of us are happy finally got something even though he’s


going to appeal the whole goddamn thing. It’s now 7:16 PM. We’re just going up on the risers trying to figure out where we’re

 going to stand and there’s a woman directing everybody where to sit and stand stuff. Beautiful building in here. Well, I 

was an interesting rehearsal with a whole orchestra
 and stuff. Didn’t end till about five or 10 9:55 PM 
so I went outside down the steps for about five minutes to relax and a friend gave me her extra bottled water and then I went over to Mary’s and we hung out and I relaxed, it was late enough that I decided to Uber it back and try to catch a bus after midnight. 

No comments: