Thursday, May 23, 2024

Thursday, May 23: Thunder Work Yoga and Meeting

Boy or boy I woke up this morning and I could hear the thunderstorm 

crackling as I was listening to Stephen Colbert and watch mojo.com as I was eating breakfast. So I walked out hoping to avoid having to bring an 

umbrella, but I couldn’t cause it was pouring. Of course, when I got to Mike’s, the rain pretty much stopped.so 
now 2 umbrellas Mike and two hats cause 

I couldn’t find hat and I ended up leaving it at Mike’s anyway. I got Mike’s and he has another dental appointment

 to get his teeth. I think this is the fourth appointment they keep just seeing him making them wait for an hour and then telling him to come back. It’s 

a weird place. Well, we got here at 9:30 AM, which is an hour early so we are going to hang out outside because the rain stopped. Show me a ride

 to dentist office. 10:07 AM so we’re gonna sit for a while so I’m glad I have my battery charged. Well, that dentist appointment was the shortest one I’ve ever experienced 


for myself or Mike. They just wanted to see how his teeth were doing and that was that. Mike had sort of amount of minor wardrobe issue took care 

of that. I’m gonna go to a place and get them a bigT-shirt for five bucks at my favorite little hodgepodge store that I get my yoga shorts when I forget to bring them. Turns out that today is a little more humid but the rain is stopped. It’s now 1042. Mike has another appointment 

at the same building at 11:30. It’s now 12:33 PM but we’ve

 just been sitting and I got lunch because we’re waiting for a ride supposed to come at 1 o’clock so we’re gonna go out and hang outside and hope it doesn’t rain too much.

 We really are anyhow, there was a poll out I believe by the Guardian that showed the people are being misinformed. Half the country thinks the unemployment rate is its highest in 50 years when

 it’s the lowest in almost 50 years.  Anyway, we’re gonna go out and hang out 

and wait for the ride. Well, we hung out for a ride, but it took an hour for 

the lady to pick us up. We waited till 2 PM. She said she had 10 people to pick up. It was the
same woman who picked us up from Mike’s

 place. It was a bit of a long haul just sitting there while Van service does incompetent Best. Anyhow, I’m a little tired. It’s 3:20 PM. Going to 


go to 4 o’clock yoga very soon. I went to the 4 o’clock class Rob was teaching it. It was a good class. I liked it. it, but I was very thirsty afterwards. Took two quick 

showers and then headed off to Mary’s. Mary wasn’t feeling that great. We hung out and that was fun and relaxing. I then went to the 


CODA meeting where I found it. I was cheering last minute that went pretty smoothly. I must say I had help with the computer was good. I got home

 pretty quickly. I think was gonna cook up leftovers from Pat and I remembered

 when I was about to eat it the refrigerator 
and leftover so I had to just take the whole thing and throw it out because I was afraid of getting sick. So I had some frozen food instead.

bit of YouTube took a melatonin. It was time to end an interesting day in the neighborhood of life. I don’t have much else to say, except June slowly 

coming up in a week.

No comments: