Monday, May 06, 2024

Sunday, May 5: Amsterdam Canal Tour

Good afternoon it’s 2:17 PM. It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I 

got up late. Saw Lisa for a second as well as her niece I fallen for about a minute or two and then I went off to 11:30 AM yoga class. It was a 90 minute and 

it was, pretty difficult. I was sweating like crazy. If I came back from yoga class, I took a quick nap and Brandon to Lisa beforehand

 and she encouraged me to go to Western Park and see what was going on there and then she encouraged me to take a tourist boat ride to the canals which seem like a good idea. So I stopped 
at West Park for a minute got directions to the Place where I could

 pick up my boat ride only problem was I kept getting confused where 

to go and which package I got but I got the one with no wine and

 cheese which was fine. Got some stuff I had seen. I got some nice pictures this one 

spot we can see , it’s the only spot you can see 7️⃣ Canals in a 

row! Try to get a picture in between heads getting in the way. I sat next to some younger

 people from California from near LA Redondo Beach. I believe it was. 

The one guy had a sort of mullet. He was OK, but I chopped the cheese because it looked

 free and I don’t know if it was but anyway Fast wasn’t too bad I 

just decided to actually sit at a place called SLA the good food bar now kids raising the 70s so with the SLA was that was radical group that kidnapped Patty Hurst. I’m just sitting here probably 
going to take a bunch of pictures and sip on my juice because it has ginger in it and I’m in the mood for ginger, it’s 5:30 PM. Ginger feels

 good in my throat. Anyhow, after I went to that place, I went back to Bob and Lisa‘s place because my phone was about to die and you know how 
it gets it gets when close to 5%. It runs out quickly. Anyhow, I talked 

to Lisa a little bit and then decided I would go back and get a burrito burrito 

place right around the corner. Five and Lisa don’t go out to eat much Bob can cook up.chipotle but not. The burrito was absolutely 

satisfying. I took a couple videos and pictures. I displayed them on Facebook and Instagram because

I got some really cool shots, including of a swan just keeping up with us on the boat. I’m glad I went on that boat tour cause I didn’t really think about 
booking one of those tours for some reason. As fortune to have such a nice day for this boat tour. It was sunny and mild, which is somewhat rare thing here the weather is very changeable, but overall after the first week, the weather was decent overall. I started to get ready for tomorrow cause I’m going to the van Gogh Museum at 10:15 AM and then go to yoga. 

No comments: