Saturday, May 25, 2024

Saturday, May 25: Yoga and Millbourne w/Mary

Hi. Today I woke up at the Dorchester and had breakfast and then we 

went off to the 11 AM yoga class. Since the holiday weekend there such thing as a 4 o’clock class today tomorrow or Monday. so you went to the 4 o’clock class and kind of crowded but 

not ridiculously so considering it was the last class for the day. After class, I sweat a

a lot and relaxed.  Mary and I decided to go straight out to Millbourne 

and take care of some business we had talked about doing. One of them was free to pick pictures that she liked for her to keep and was if I could find another shoe because

 one of my shoe pairs was one of the missing. We ended up she folded all my shirts 4 My so-called shirt museum. which is really nice and we found some T-shirts.  We also took the bed that

 was leaning on my living room wall for 2 1/2 years out front of my  door for Pat to take outside next Friday. Yep, it was good to get all that stuff done. ✔️ I notified Pat our decisions and he 


was A-OK with that now I’m waiting to find out what he thinks of those shirts that I gave him if you ever gets home. After that, we went to the Ecuador 🇪🇨 restaurant 

across from Hurley Court and we had some burritos because we were wanted to have something that was safe, but we burrito out like
crazy and we sat there for a while. It was fun after that. We came back 

digested a little bit and then took the tutu train back to Philadelphia before

 it got too dark. Went to Mary’s and decided instead of watching 

mad men we would watch Law and order criminal tent a whole first season with 

like $38 for 22 episodes which is not bad it’s less than two dollars

 an episode. We watch two of those which is really fun, we had to go to bed

 early cause we’re seeing her family unit in Lansdale. Overall, 

with a good day. It’s memorial day weekend. 

No comments: