Friday, May 24, 2024

Friday, May 24: Sunny Day w/ Yoga Dinner and Millbourne

I got a decent sleep last night so I heard Pat upstairs moving the trash down. 



He didn’t take the full box upstairs, but he did put the chest of drawers out. I proceeded to take some of the stuff in the box and sneak them outside. I didn’t wa to remove 

the whole box because then Pat would know that I was out where I wasn’t supposed to be.  I have this big box sitting in front of my 

door for another week.  I got the mic at a decent hour and then I proceeded to basically hang out while he did an online interview to make a little bit of 

money looks like. It’s now 1:13 PM yesterday this time we were waiting at JFK waiting for a 
ride now we’re just hanging out on Lombard Street. It’s

 it’s a holiday weekend and I don’t know what to do. I don’t know. I didn’t make any plans except go to yoga tomorrow afternoon and this afternoon. Bought food

 at Amazon today. Almost ordered a scanner by mistake. Instead they had the scanner in 

the pending thing and I pushed it and I luckily saw and canceled

 it right away thank God for that. I’m not ready to commit to a scanner yet.really 

disappointed scanner came of food. It’s not 1:26 PM beautiful day out here. I can’t complain

 about the weather one out. I’m just feeling a little mellow. Well, I got something accomplished . I scheduled 
my dermatologist appointment for Friday, July 5 at 11:50 AM. I haven’t made any plans for July. Things are just moving too fast for my wobbly butt, but I got that done. I need to get in there once a year to check if I have any skin bullshit because I was baking in the sun when I was a kid when they 

didn’t believe in putting on, thick sunscreen. It’s 3:42 PM line walking 

up 15th towards Walnut to eventually get to the studio Miah’s teaching 

at substitute today. I think she substituted last Friday as well. 

Honestly, I don’t remember who usually does Friday at four. I know Miah does 5 o’clock generally. 

Well, I just finished up. My 4 o’clock class was a good class. There

 was air that always helps out in the middle of class. Well, class ended and I heard about Evans concert at Fleischer but I think both Mary and I are just a little too tired and we I gotta get some laundry done and we need to get some stuff from my place. There is no 4 o’clock class tomorrow so we’re gonna go back to my place.

No comments: