Saturday, May 28, 2022

Saturday, May 28: Sleeping, King of Prussia and West Philly

I woke up this morning around 9 AM and then decided I was too damn tired to get up so I went back to sleep in two hours vaporized beforeknew it and it was nine it was 11 AM and I had to get going. Period today was the 

day I was gonna be watching my friends cat in Henderson Road King of Prussia. I first

 however felt I needed to get my headphones to work so I had to go to 

Apple by the the dongle/attachment so I can use my headphones and listen to music. I made a new collection of music and was feeling really moody. I was getting lots of emails  not many phone calls though because I think people are just busy with their lives on memorial day weekend. I’m trying

 to move on but I’m having some difficulty. But I got to the apartment and fed the cat, change the litterq, what are jumped up the mess on the floor. I then chilled

 out with the cat for a while which was fine. I went outside in the balcony which  really made the place much nicer. I didn’t crash and took another nap and blew 

my nose as usual. I didn’t decide I was getting stir crazy
and decided instead of looking around for the mall area of near my friend lives I would just go down to 

West Philly. I decided to go to West Philly walk around because I always

 enjoy especially on a nice mild day. The weather did improve because we 

did have rain earlier in the day. I walked around and ran into an old friend 

we talked for a while and I sent out more emails. She had her own 

life complaints. I’m glad she had someone to talk to about it. It was a nice 

day for a walk. After the walk in West philly It was nice visiting West Philly 

and all its sites. I think I’ll do it again tomorrow and sit at the coffee shop

 and pretend I’m in  Paris, Amsterdam,  or some fantasy of mine. Anyhow, 

I caught  the train back to Gulph Mills/Valley Forge/King of Prussia and 

brought home  a Gyro I bought at the food truck in an eight. I ended up crashing over there for the evening. 

Oh I forgot to mention I was looking for cheap real estate in the middle of nowhere and it’s not cheap even there. I guess it is a pipe drain but but just keep Pocon along

No comments: