Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wednesday, May 18: Early Morning at Airport & Philadelphia

When I start in the morning bye deciding to walk from the hostel/hotel to the airport. It was a 40 minute walk

 but it went by pretty fast actually. Uber was charging like $25 to drive for five minutes I wasn’t going for that. I would if it was raining or snowing but it doesn’t do much of that kind 

of thing here in San Diego. They don’t open the main part of the airport until 4 AM. There’s no TSA or anything so we were kind of 

stuck in traffic part of the airport it’s really hard to sleep in there’s no comfortable area to sleep I tried. Then they finally open the TSA and I got right through pretty quick I managed to fall asleep for an hour or two. a comfortable area to crash for a little bit. Then I went ahead and ordered some Pete’s coffee and I’m boarding now in group 7 they’re really slow about boarding  It’s 6:36 AM we’re just about to lift off. Well the flight just arrived here in old Philly at around  2:45 PM. there’s a bit of a pumpy ride. It was funny because the pilot was saying oh it’s gonna be a smooth ride I stepped on my coffee slowly tried to sleep and decided not to pay $20 for one hour of Internet. They give you a half hour for free. It’s a real airline but the Internet prices bad. Are used to just charge that much for the entirety of the flight which for a coast-to-coast flight would be worth it. Anyhow it’s sunny and mild here in Philadelphia I’m waiting for a friend to pick me up is now around 3:15 PM 

No comments: