Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tuesday, May 24: 18 Elementary School Kids Killed. Accepted @ Sketchclub exhibition


Well I got up extra early today since I had a car and I said I would drive Veronica to work. I wanted to do that so I wouldn’t waste

 my last day here in sunny Florida. So I dropped her off and did a little bit of driving and that was cool. I think came back to the condo and ate breakfast and after a breakfast took a nap. I’m 
not used to getting up early anymore it’s pretty wild. I ended up staying inside for a while because it got really hot and I mellowed out and looked 

at the emails etc. etc. I didn’t went out  and got a massage from Larry’s 

Friend and she’s really good at what she does very professional. After 

I did that I came back in mellowed out and then I returned the car back to the rental place so I wouldn’t be late. They had pretty good customer service.  

Today was breezy but not as busy as the past three days have been. It’s now 628 and I just went to the local park that’s pretty close by the house. 

You have to pass by a couple private condos with gates you know they’re
 called “gated communities.“ I’m gonna watch some law and order Larry‘s coming home late works hard for two days and the second day 
is pretty tired. I put in for an Uber ride at 5:10 AM tomorrow. My plan is due basically pack and  shower tonight so I can just literally roll out of bed drink my super 

coffee and get picked up to go to the airport for my 7 AM flight. Around 4 PM 



today there was a mass shooting in Texas. 18 children and one teacher were killed at 

an elementary school! Jesus H fucking Christ when is this gonna stop? Yo! Got one photograph in an upcoming exhibit at the Sketch Club! This is my first exhibit in two years!!! It’s my FIRST exhibit in 2 years. I got notified via email that was sent around 12:45 PM today. It’s very exciting

No comments: