Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Tuesday, May 3: Leaving Las Vegas. A Day in San Diego

I woke up at the crack of dawn at 5 AM so I could get a ride back to the Las Vegas airport. I 

was pretty damn tired last night I slept pretty well I must admit. I could’ve slept longer obviously but sleeping
in a bed was much preferable to sleeping at an airport floor.  The hotel I was staying was funky. I  checked out and told the lady the 
bed was damaged when I moved in the place.  I told the lady that because there’s $100 deposit when you rent the room and I don’t want to
 be charge for a bed that was already broken. She  was nice about it. Anyhow I got to the airport with time to spare the flight was about 

30 minutes late because we are waiting for the pilots to show up.  I found that this morning a Supreme Court document came out that they decided to overturn  Row v Wade!! Justice Samuel Alito 

wrote a very  scathing  90 page document stating that Row v Wade What is unworkable somebody works. He used stronger words in 

that. It’s pretty upsetting I must say? We’re going to go after gay rights and maybe even birth control and interracial marriage for all 

we know. Problem is nobody close in the midterms this is her  predictable result. Anyhow, I arrived at San Diego and

 so I wanted to go to Hillcrest I was hoping to see my niece but instead she was busy at work so I just went around Hillcrest. We got a nice organic massage and then I ate 

some food at the Ramen bar in Hillcrest. It was very nice. It’s now 218 I’m gonna call the Uber real soon. I’m going to  finish 

this vegetable fried rice.  This meal is totally different than when you get a takeout.  It’s  more than just giblets it’s real vegetables

 and  large slabs  of tofu. I got some weird news from the homefront and that’s been a nice quiet day. It’s now 3:18 PM. I am standing outside the airport getting some fresh air before I go to the airport with my  mask on. my flight leaves around five I made 

it through the two hour time.. it’s not 5:25 PM and we are getting ready 

to move the airplane towards the runway. Still have my Starbucks that I bought. Once my layovers are a shortage technically an hour be to college 45 minutes. It will be dark by the time we land to Salt Lake City Utah. Ocotillo limited Wi-Fi  it’s only five bucks. I took a mini nap before I got my drink during flight. It was a lot smoother takeoff than the one we did in Las Vegas to go to San Diego. I looked up it’s about 6 hours to Portland and 5 hours to Seattle. No airplane arrived on time but I took it for everybody to get off. I had to walk all the way from terminal a to terminal B at the very end of the terminal practically. Once I boarded we had to get on her bus to get us to a plane where we bored on the tarmac like they did in the olden days. It was very strange I was confused 

No comments: