Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunday, May 22: Juno Beach & the Thirsty Turtle

Today woke up at 9:30 tired cause I was watching. I woke up ahead breakfast and watched 


a couple more Law & Order Criminal Intent to start my morning. 

Actually earlier than that we are watching the George Stephanopoulos Sunday 
show. He was on vacation but they had some squealing idiots pontificating about the Pennsylvania election  governor and senate  economy and Joe Biden‘s 39% favorability 

rating. We went to Juno Beach. That’s the one with the dogs etc. Chino
 dog beach. Surface really rough. The water is really really warm and there’s a lot of paragliding going on in the ocean.. There is nobody 

swimming in the ocean right now because it’s so rough.  Well we left the beach around 3:15 PM and we went straight to a place called the thirsty

 turtle. We’ve been here before it’s a bar restaurant place. It’s pretty casual 

and very Florida. Down 3:42 PM  Enter eating early because repeat

 the massive crowds but it’s so pretty crowded inside but it’s too damn hot! 

We went straight to the Thirsty Turtle. It’s a decent little place. We went there and

 it took a little while to get us our food but once we got the food it was 

pretty tasty. I had a I had for tacos and it was decently price for the size of thex

 tacos. When we finished dinner, we went back to his place and I took 

a shower and Wayne and Brian and I watched law and order criminal intent 

again and that was fun. Larry and I met his sponsor

 before the meeting at the meeting place. All the coffee place are closed and Larry

 tried my super coffee for the first time he liked it. It woke him up from his tiredness 

No comments: