Saturday, May 14, 2022

Friday, May 13: San Diego Dinner with my Nieces

Today started out like most of the days I’ve had this week.

got up had some of my coffee and cereal. A hung at at home and ended up helping my sister prepare dinner with my nieces and one 

of the nieces boyfriends. I also managed to go out and take a walk towards 

the mall and check out a target and had two slices of pizza.  That was

 pretty good. I texted a couple people and attempted to call people but nobody 

answered. It was a pretty warm day today it was the first real 

warm day I’ve experienced since I left Florida to go to Idaho via Vegas

 all that stuff a couple weeks ago. Well we had the dinner I know it was 

really well-prepared upside down pineapple cake, veggie burgers faking 

potatoes, and fake hotdogs. It was very good. It was quite a movable feast

. Literally we ate out eight indoors for a bit and then we eat outdoors for

 a while too. After Work repatriating man they’re really good 

trades I really kind of suck at it. It’s like I felt kind
 of dumb mentally I was like I didn’t get any of them they were not too bad but I haven’t played in a while. It was definitely stretching my brain but it was pretty funny.

No comments: