Saturday, May 21, 2022

Saturday, May 21: 1st Full Day in North Palm Beach Florida


After a late night watching law and order, woke up around 9 AM and both Larry and Veronica are up very early and I got up had coffee 
and cereal and proceeded to watch Moore law and order with Veronica while Larry chilled out in the back. I got kind of chilly in the AC so I started to do an errand

 at CVS which is really close by. I just lingering around and I ended up talking to Donna and then I bought a couple things. There were no supercoffee‘s 

left. I did get some of my drink an extra box of cereal and two 

boxes of fig newtons to get me by.  We next went to Riviera Beach. I’ve 

been there before it didn’t nice enough beach. It’s pretty close by. There was a company gatheringwhere they reserved a bunch of umbrellas etc. and had extra lifeguards 

all over the beach just for this company event. It was pretty rough surf 

with a bit of undertow. Wasn’t a rip current but it was still a little dangerous

 if you went out too far. The water was nice and mild though that was really cool. The umbrella acted up but we got it finally. It was a little bit windy. We just 

got back at 3:18 PM. I took a shower and then we’re gonna watch a movie and then meet Larry’s friend around 6 PM today. Well
we ended up going to a place called bluepoint marina. It had a swimming pool in the middle of it and you could go kayaking nearby. We weren’t doing that because it was too windy. Wait 

about 25 minutes for the food and then while we’re waiting Larry‘s friend Tiffany and her boyfriend came by and we hung out while waiting for a number to be called

 we were number 11 and they told us 45 minute was closer to 235 or 30 minutes. The food was pretty good I liked my veggie burger. We then saw this band  called

 the Occasions . They were selling T-shirts for 20 bucks but they were just sitting there and we just took a T-shirt for ourselves it was pretty fun. We then went back and 

watched the house of Gucci and a movie about Tammy Faye Bakker. 


We actually saw the house of Gucci movie before we went out at 6 PM. They’re

 both pretty good movies. Mean Mylan the real world the Pennsylvania

 Republicans primary contest between Dr. Oz and his opponent is virtually 

tired and they will be having a recount start on Tuesday. Meanwhile, 
Doug mastery restaurant Dono is a freaking if he gets elected we are so 

screwed he’s worse and did Santis

No comments: