Friday, May 20, 2022

Friday, May 20: sleeping in and Flying to North Palm Beach

This morning all my motivational stuff left ‘cause I was really 

exhausted from yesterday. I had so much energy yesterday I expanded all the way till 230 this morning when I finally got the sleep. To any dreams of getting up at 8:30 AM went out the 

window. I did get up and basically did some cleanup and throwing stuff out so my place doesn’t look

 sloppy when I get back. I have a ton of super coffee but I will need to order soy milk, my juices, bananas, while I’m in Palm Beach. Anyhow there’s a tornado watch here in Philly and my flight instead of leaving at 3:36 is now leaving at 4:07 PM 

as of now. Which means I will not get to Florida till  6:41 PM. I am noticing as I sit here at the airport at 2 PM that more people are starting to wear masks in the airport. That’s a good thing I 

brought mine. Larry and Veronica are supposed to pick me up and take me to red lobster and I’m
 hoping that my flight doesn’t fly out any later than it already is. Mary likes to do things in a timely manner but somethings are out of our control. Well well well.… Our flight is supposed to leave at 3:36 and 

is now 442 and we got delayed and then lightning hit so the baggage people on the tarmac for holding things up and we’re just sitting in the car and waiting

 to launch it’ll be over an hour late. Think I don’t have a connecting flight that’s all I can say my luck

 ran out on on time flights this afternoon. I spent my time updating

 yesterday‘s blog posting. The babies are starting to get upset! We lifted off 2 hours late. 

Then on the way here to West Palm Beach we had a rough is 

turbulence I’ve ever experienced Everett on a flight. We landed here

 around 7:54 and now everybody standing up and trying to get off the plane and Larry’s gonna

 want to know exactly where I am.

No comments: