Thursday, May 05, 2022

Wednesday, May 4: First Day in Lewiston Idaho

Hi. After a wonderful night as sleep, God had coffee and some 

raisin bran and got ready to start the day today was a really sunny day and we decided to go out and take advantage of it. We went up a winding
road that’s called the spiral Highway 
and I got some really cool fuse of Lewiston and the snake river which borders Washington state and Idaho. It was an unreal sight for someone like 

me is never been out in this part of the country. This part Idaho is closer to the Pacific Northwest than it is to the mountain states like Utah and
 Colorado. This 

is the home of the nutty lieutenant governor Janice McGruder. Anyhow we toured around  after went to the spiral Highway,  we got to see this cool looking dam. Unfortunately we weren’t able to walk on top of the dam. The guy at the health center basically stated that you can’t individually 


walk on top of the dance since 911. There are tours of the damn  starting memorial day weekend through Labor Day. I was very 

nice and toasty history of the damn and that was cool I liked it very much. The scenery all around was very breathtaking I took at least 100 photographs. I don’t get to see that kind of activity

 in my part of the woods. We are both pretty hungry and we went to a place called jar North fork café. Boy did that taste good. We both had hamburgers I had a too hot to handle burger with Suraci 

and all kinds of toppings. The fries are also very good too. The nice thing also was that it was not crowded at all. Nobody

 was in there. It opens from Wednesdays to Saturdays and it’s closed the other days. Just kindly grandmother was really sweet and we enjoyed it very much. Next 

went to the supermarket I picked up a couple of things for myself. Next 

we went looking for a post office and we found there’s a post office 

inside the supermarket a supermarket that is.  I got the mail my Mother’s Day card off they’re not going to  deliver it till tomorrow which is Thursday so I’m hoping it’ll get there in 
time. What we got back I got a little bit of my yogurt and I took about an hour nap and it felt great. I got up and Murray 
was prepping dinner. The man likes to cook he has a pressure cooker and he’s cutting up all the vegetables you show me a selection 

of what the next three dinners are. I said I would take them out to dinner when he ran out of dinner ideas. It’s not 811 the sun still out but it’s 
getting darker. I walked around the neighborhood for a while because I couldn’t sit inside it’s a beautiful day and everything’s really green  Murray says 
user not that green but they’ve had a lot of rain here I’ve told. I talked to a nice woman before I ventured back. She’s playing with her dog. She says it gets real 

hot in the summer there’s two weeks of snow and that’s pretty much it. She says it’s always 
just nice this time of year. I hear it’s gonna drop about 15° And I’ll know if I’m really prepared for that but we’ll see. It’s now 8:21 PM it’s 
just starting to get dark and I’ll have some homemade dinner made by Murray. Also have my juicy I bought 4


 juices at the local supermarket. This place is interesting because were right near not right 
5 hours from Portland five hours and 45 

minutes from Seattle  hundred and 120 miles from Walla Walla Washington I’ll kinds of places. We were 
really lucky today because it’s supposed

 to rain for the next two days straight. This is considered Pacific Northwest out here. Not the mountain region

No comments: