Sunday, May 01, 2022

Sunday, May 1: A Walk @ Haverford College & Center City



I got a nice sleep last night which is really needed. I got up had some coffee and decided that I would see if anybody anything to do today. I called Donna and we made arrangements to meet at Hannaford college and take a walk. The  Norristown high speed line  was the best way to go to have college. So that’s what I did.  I hopped on the train and arrived pretty quickly even though the train had to stop because one of the tracks was being repaired and they had to use one single track. Donna picked me up and we took our ended up being a 4 mile walk around Harvard College Trail. I enjoyed that it was really fun.  We talked about all kinds of stuff and did some catch-up. It was good to see her and I even did post a Facebook post which was a risky thing to do but I did it anyway. After I met up with Donna I took the train back and went home. Next to check a shower and that felt really good. I even shaved as well. I went back downtown and hung out a little bit and then I met up with Pat and brought dinner. He didn’t eat with me because he had to work but he did bring me some Indian and I was really delicious. I didn’t talk to the phone with a few people in went to bed. It was a decent relaxing day 

No comments: