Thursday, May 12, 2022

Wednesday, May 11: First Day Back in San Diego

I had breakfast today I had Alice’s version of the chameleon

 cold brew which was pretty good actually. The rest of the day I was inside most of the day I just was feeling kind of sluggish 

and unmotivated. I had my appointment today and that was a sobering 

experience. I need up going to Alice‘s office later in the day and took a 

walk in this nice little pond up in Rancho Bernardo. That was really pretty. I didn’t

 walked around the shopping mall that was nearby. Who’s overall an extremely quiet day in the neighborhood. TikTok is all been all about the abortion issue in the right to privacy with the abortion issue and they gave her a tissue in the contraceptive issue was all about. Butter dish of interracial marriages that part as well. Also let’s not forget birth control.

No comments: