Monday, May 09, 2022

Monday, May 9: A Trip to Buffalo Eddy w/ Pictographs

This morning I slept until 9:30 AM. Murray treated me too I really 

tasty omelette with bacon. I had my coffee and that was tasty. Within left around 11 o’clock for Buffalo Eddy national Park. It has 

pictographs. It was about a half hour trip each way. We went there and the drive was beautiful he had to go to the Washington state side of the  Snake River. There are no roads on the Idaho side because the mountains 

run right up to the snake river. It was a beautiful scenic drive. I’ve never really seen 

anything quite like it. I really really enjoyed it. I took a ton of photographs 

and I took a lot of videos because it’s quite breathtaking. I don’t know when I’ll be able to come back and see such sights 
The diffusing vantage points were unbelievable. You can actually see him but you did have to look for them they were not phony at all. It was 

the real deal. After we left there we went to downtown Lewiston. We really went to a little area with a bunch of food trucks for located. Most of them areclosed but this one taco place was open and their tacos were delicious I think even better than once at the restaurant

 we went in two days ago. We went to the Walmart in Clarkston after 
that and picked up a couple of stickers to re-stick his photos. I eat a bowl of cereal and then both of us took a short nap. It’s sunny but the
 clouds do sweep over and it is a bit chilly. It’s not about 5 PM I’m just editing yesterday’s blog and today’s blog.  I decided I let

 Murray keep on napping and edit my blog without interrupting our
 time together. I did communicate with my brother telling him I’m six hours away. It would be a little difficult to fit in Seattle right

 now. I wanna make a plan to visit not just pop in suddenly. It’s 5 o’clock and decided to sneak out the side door and take a walk to my favorite little convenience 

store and get a couple things to drink call have them tomorrow morning
and this evening. The sun is out for now and it feels kind of nice and I’m 

walking down 11th St. It’s a main drag to one of the main drags here. Later on 

I’m gonna take Murray out to dinner as a thank you for having e

him stay or have me stay over for a week. I think we’ll go to 

the Mexican place but that’s up to him where he wants to go. 





 nice. The sun was shining on our heads and that was a good thing for dinner

 finally after I took a walk and he took a nice two-hour nap. We went 

to a place called the Strike & Spare. It’s a combination bar, bowling alley and restaurant. It wasn’t too bad. We got a window

 seat which was really really nice because the sun tracker on my face. And 

it wasn’t all dark and gloomy like the other room locked. I had fish and chips in the 

chili and Murray had half of her signature turkey sandwich. We enjoyed it. Next thing we pay I paid and we went back home. I decided I’d take a bit of an extended walk because I just ate so much goddamn food and I feel really chubby dais and a glutton. I probably gained like 8 pounds on this trip because Murray really cooked some very rich meals. They were good but they had more meat than I usually eat and they’re healthy quantities as well. 

No comments: