Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wednesday, May 25: Florida to Philadelphia

Today I’m flying out to Philadelphia. I got up at five and threw my 



clothes and got picked up by her parents at around 5:15 AM. It all went smoothly. Of all the 
flooring I’ve done in the last two months this is only the second plane that can hit every single seat field. I think you said the most 

empty seats of any airplane that I’ve been on. It’s a big claim to three seats on 

each side processor near me were empty so I moved to the aisle. AC is causing steam because of the 
humidity. That’s what the pilot announced. Colleen lift it off and we got to 

Philadelphia on time. The plane was pretty cold but then again I was in shorts and a T-shirt. We landed in 

temperatures about 60° here in Philly. I think I caught a cold  I think, 

from Larry’s place.  The AC was really chilly and I didn’t put on one sleep shirt that I had in my backpack

 the entire time.    I had trouble sleeping. I’m gonna end up hopefully being able to nap for a little

 bit before my 11 o’clock appointment with Willie Ramirez about my retirement savings. I got in took a nap and talk to Willie Ramirez. I decided I would just stay on the plan that

 I’m on because I just was too out of it to really make deep decisions so I decided to stick with that I have. I have an appointment with the advisor after that. Sometime



 in June it is. I then went back to sleep because I was really tired and I feel like I got a cold. So I left around and talk to a friend and they’re

 going to crash for a couple days I told him that’s all you can do because

 I told them about my bad experience three years ago with someone 

who wouldn’t leave.  Anyhow I took a Covid test because I was getting paranoid 

and came out negative thank God for that. It’s now 4:16 PM I’m taking the 

Norristown high-speed line to Hughes Park and then walking to Donna‘s apartment 

complex. I thought about taking Uber for the remainder

 but I think I’ll just do the shortcut walk thing. Well, I got to Donna‘s but I got all turned around and forgot with the shortcut point.

 I found out later I went the wrong way. Anyhow I went to Donna‘s apartment section

 a and we hung out and then we went to a Chinese restaurant which was pretty good. Donna was feeling kind of funny went to the doctors in she’s OK and I was fighting off a cold. We had a nice time and then she gave me instructions in the keys for me to watch your kitty cat on 

Saturday. We talked a bit and then I left and figured out the shortcut to the school to take you to Hughes Park  station @ theNorristown high speed line. I got on the train and heading home and listen to a little bit of YouTube and then need to crash because I was tired.

No comments: