Thursday, May 05, 2022

Thursday, May 5: 2nd Day in Lewiston Idaho


Good morning friends in trolls this is Marc speaking from Lewiston Idaho where it is a drizzly rain today. Today I had breakfast and 
then Murray and I went to pick up a sofa from a secondhand place. He found one that was perfect for his apartment we managed to fit in the car. That was a little difficult and 

it almost slid out. But all went well we got the couch in here rest of the afternoon I was on the phone and getting strange messages and just mellowing out. I do have 

a scratchy throat right now not sure what that’s about. Anyhow it’s 4:19 PM and pretty soon Murray‘s going to make dinner in the next couple hours. I’m going to
 look around and see what other things we could possibly do tomorrow and or Saturday. Sunday we’re going to 
meet up with a friend of his.  Anyhow, today is mostly very quiet I just hung
out in the house and watch my YouTube videos. It was a pretty lazy day it’s 

now 7:23 PM dinners almost done. He really prepares

 quite a feast. It’s also nice out the rain stopped. But it supposed to 

continue again tomorrow. Well dinner was pork chops peas and mashed potatoes. Pretty all American meal. It was tasty. He knows how to cook. It got me to thinking that I really am insecure about my laziness cooking.

No comments: