Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tuesday, May 10: Leaving Lewiston & Arriving in San Diego

After a half decent sleep I got up and mediately took a shower and 



threw my clothes in the laundry because I’m leaving today for a 2 o’clock flight.

 The flight will go to Salt Lake City and then there’s a 47 minute layover 

which is not a lot. Hopefully I don’t have to run across the airport this time. I had breakfast. Actually finished off the raisin brand that I 
bought when I first got here. That lasted six days not bad. Anyhow, got some coffee and finished laundry and getting ready to leave 

on a nice sunny day in Lewiston Idaho. It’s now 11:39 AM. It Figures 🤨😣 Elon Musk said he would let former president Donald Trump return to Twitter. This was just 
reported today. Well I was dropped off at the airport plenty of time to eat my sandwich I bought at the supermarket called Winco. I 

waited  at  the airport after eating and the TSA was a little different they made you put the shoes separately outside of the little plastic bins and I couldn’t store any of my items inside the shoes. We’re on a small plane with one eye on two seats on either side commuter plane. I’m a flight listed off on time and we landed at 4:30 PM mountain time and I had to get to 

this plane by five which I did hustle to make. This airport is awful I had to do the same terminal B to terminal
a walk a mile. Ended up at six people came after me. We’re kind of sitting around because I think we’re waiting for two people to show up. They said they close the door but I can see the pilot area from here so I know if they aren’t going to lift off on time. It’s just lift off at 5:15  right now the plane is raised lift off it’s 5:26 PM to the Vi left off at 5:30 PM about 15 minutes late. . 

No comments: