Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thursday, May 26: Catching a Cold & New Brunswick

Well today I woke up in the cold I caught kept going and 
going and going and I kept at home the whole day. Alternating between sleeping and watching YouTube videos I was convinced that taking a nap was the best avenue 

to do that’s what I did all day didn’t do much of anything. I did however help Pat pick up another bike that started a little after six today. Heading to New Brunswick New Jersey 

I think that’s what he said. Well what’s new Brunswick New Jersey. I haven’t been there since  1986  when I worked for New Jersey PERG way back in the day. Before 

I work for the state I work there. Anyhow, we drove up to New Brunswick. 

It was a pretty smooth ride and we met the man who owned all the bikes and the 

bike parts. Very nice guy from Hungry. Path thought he’s just getting 

a bike frame but he got the bike frame along with the engine separately. We talked for a while and then he let us use the restroom because it was pretty bad. Anyhow
 we left and we looked for a vegan restaurant and found a really nice one and we got takeout they are very nice in there and gave us a clue 
of where to park.  we then left New Brunswick and drove all the way till Pat said he needed air for the 
tire so we stopped at a random Sunoco station at the 8+ mini market. He got a coffee and I got a diet Pepsi. It’s now 10:54 PM


No comments: