Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday, May 23: Northlake Boulevard to Palm Beach

I heard Larry and Veronica getting up and I just couldn’t quite get back to sleep so I kind of just



 got up and then went back to sleep a bit. I had breakfast and realized I was

 low on milk. I used a little bit of Larry’s almond milk to finish off. Today’s my second to last full day

 here in old Florida before I come back. Pats urging me to go to Spain or Italy. I think

 my first trip to Europe would have to be Amsterdam since I know people there and they would

 definitely help me get around I’m a European virgin practically I was there 

once in my life for about four days in Germany and Switzerland. 

That was way back in 1995.  Anyhow I was taking a walk on Northlake Boulevard 

decided to rent a car at the Enterprise they actually have one available 

so I got it on the spot. Once I got the car I decided to go to Palm Beach. I really didn’t have time

 to go anywhere far. I was to be back by 6 o’clock. So we decide to go to 

Palm Beach brother rich people live along with Mar-a-Lago & the ex-president. 

Anyhow I went to this place called The Chik Monk Coffee place. I went in there and there’s 



nobody inside which was great because I was getting really boiling hot. I’m shooting 

the shit with the owners it was a husband and wife team. They were 

both in their early 40s. She’s from India originally and I don’t know where he’s from but they’re pretty 

international type people. They’re very nice him buddy from Europe came and talked 

about he bought a place here in 2013 and it’s worth a lot more. And then he left 

and I ended up talking to the owners for a little while and drinking 2 cups of that delicious 

coffee. I bought decided to buy coffee for a souvenir and possibly give to somebody for a gift. After that I decided to 

take the route to Mar-a-Lago. Obviously you can’t go in there because it’s sealed up 

by the Secret Service but there were some cool views on the way. Then I was really hungry cause I didn’t have lunch I quickly ordered a pub a chili relay no had some Mexican place with N. Lake Blvd. which is 

really close to Larry’s place Larry arrived I need it in the car. Just when I finished and was taking out the trash

 Larry showed up in Veronica mostly had a dinner completed. It’s now 6:10 PM.  Dinners 

consisted of two chicken legs salad and a mashed potato. It was a very hearty meal. Those chicken legs were large and healthy and they were nice and juicy as well. After dinner

 we watched a creepy movie called “antlers.“ It was really creepy and gory but it was pretty suspenseful too. And it’s about 9 PM now and Larry’s what is a comedy show I’m not interested in

No comments: