Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tuesday, May 17: 1 Million COVID-19 Dead Primary Election


Today is Tuesday it’s the beginning of some stuff going on and hopefully the end of other stuff going on. I got up and basically hung around the house all day. I’ve been very quiet this past couple weeks. I’ve had many discussions with my sister and other people. Today was one of them. I’m ready to fly out tomorrow morning at 6 AM. I decided I 

would stay at a hotel that I got at a good rate it’s five minutes from  The airport.  In the meantime, I called a realtor for a possible future plan that years down the road. It’s an interesting thing
which will not be discussed but I know 



what it is so that’s all that matters. Anyhow it’s five 5:30 PM and I might just go out again. I did some laundry and I’m gonna start packing to get ready 

to Uber to the hotel.  I got myself packed up did the laundry and did all that stuff. Ended up I went to this hotel and it was a freaking hostile
 I said I screw it I tried out and it didn’t really

 work out because there were two other people in the first or a little loud and then the one dude kept coughing so I was just like now I’m out so I just took a 40 minute 

walk to the airport and crashed @ the airport but the airport didn’t open 
till 4 AM so I had to kind of just crash outside of the TSA area 

because the TSA wasn’t open till 4 AM. Once I get to airport I found it 

I’m was gonna be a long night I’m trying to sleep and inform the duties that are

 expected of me. Using a hard little day that’s for sure. It’s going to be an 

odd few days. That’s what happens when you make big changes and stuff. It’s 2022 and I’m six years old. I’m also Homeslice 

No comments: