Friday, May 06, 2022

Friday, May 6: Third Day in Lewiston Idaho


I slept pretty well last night. I woke up took a shower and got good news on the Covid front. Nobody at the memorial services tested positive for Covid. That’s a relief. Speaking of Covid they reported in the news that the deaths are

lot higher than reported. I figured that was the case. Also we did a little bit 

shopping at the supermarket and got a few provisions. Murray really

 knows how to cook very well. I enjoy cooking. High-protein meals that’s for sure. 

It was pouring rain this morning now the rain is stopped. It is now 10:54 AM.

 We decided that we would go to Hells gate trails. The sun is out momentarily. 

I decided to take a chance that we wouldn’t get caught in the rain because I just 

need to be outside especially when the suns out. It’s now 11:20 AM and it’s about a 15 minute drive from his house. Probably went on the trail and it was very very pretty. The weather was very cooperative for the first time for the trip. Then the clouds turned dark. Karen lost her sense of direction and decided to turn around. And the rain came in boy register for about 10 minutes

No comments: