Sunday, May 08, 2022

Sunday, May 8: Mother’s Day in Idaho & Clarkston Washington

After decent nights sleep right needed covers because 
it was pretty cold last night I got up around 9:30 AM. I had cereal and coffee and talk to my sister for a minute. I also left a message for my mom wishing her happy Mother’s Day. I am 11:30 AM in
Lewiston. She’s treating us to some bean soup. Which was pretty good. It was better than pretty good it was delicious. I had 2 cups of the stuff. We then went to this high school play

 at Clarkston high school called legally blonde. You know like the 

movie. It was pretty entertaining. Haven’t been to her high school 

production God knows how long. I guess because I will have it never 

had any kids to watch high school play. Anyhow it’s 523 we just got back.

 Marie asked if I wanted to walk to the cemetery and of course I wanted to. 



It was nice outside. We walked to the cemetery and it was pretty nice. 

It was well-maintained and they were markers about historic people of Lewiston. 

Everything was very very green dude all the past rain.  I think I’ll eat around 7:30 PM & get ready for bed. Not feeling so great but what will be will be what can

 I say I don’t know what else to say at this point.  Well COVID-19 is still running around. Omnicron  BA 2 is the big one now. It’s very contagious and some people saying it’s not mild like they first said it was.There are estimates that 76% of the United Stateshave contracted the coronavirus. I think we maybe

 putting up his  friend’s art tonight. We did it put up the frames and everything looked really nice
 but the Velcro stickers didn’t hold up. We didn’t follow directions exactly but we’re gonna go to the
 Walmart tomorrow and get more of the stickers and do it differently. It’s been a pretty neat trip that’s far. A 
little escape from reality matter complete escape but pretty good.

No comments: