Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thursday May 19: A Day in My World

I was awakened by Pat this morning. He wanted to Me to get breakfast at 

five points café. It’s in Upper Darby  it’s pretty hard to fine
even though it’s right next to a big intersection with five points. Hence the name five points café. I went

 in there and ordered my stuff and managed to balance the coffees in the bag so I was able to walk back. We had breakfast 

and that was fun chilling out with Pat with breakfast. Next day found out 

that the rental wasn’t gonna be ready till about noon or a little bit later because

 I reserve the same car after hours. They get their cars delivered

. Eventually I did pick up the car. It free half tank of gas which probably save

 Next day found out that the rental wasn’t gonna be ready till about noon 

or a little bit later because I reserve the same car after hours. They get

 their cars delivered. Eventually I did pick up the car. It was a Chevy Malibu. The guy gave me a free half tank of gas which probably saved me $30. I then went to 20th 

and two streets to pick up my friend Betsey and we decided to do the Manyunk Trail. I haven’t been there in a while. It was something different besides 

walking around Center City. We walk the trail and then we hit the cemetery which was really cool. There’s a whole section of Asian burial

 sites in a really well done. There’s also this empty monolith with 

the name of the cemetery. We then went to Main Street and went to this

 Mexican place that had three dollar off quesadillas only on Thursdays. Manayunk is much less crowded in the middle of the week than it is on a weekend. I haven’t 
been on Main Street in a while everyone’s half my age and it’s all restaurants and bars not much else. But it was pretty nice overall. After that we walked  around

 and then I dropped her off. Pat wanted to go to Atlantic City so we drove out to a CN that was a mess. First off the minimum you can bet it one time is 5 dollars and it just seem like you lose money a lot. 

faster now It was amazing there we couldn’t find any open restaurants the buffet was closed and it just seem kind of lonesome. Pat won $65 and I lost 30 and quit while I was ahead. Also we could not  get out 

of Atlantic City  there was really bad sinus to get back on the AC Expressway

 and we ended up having a wine through the middle of nowhere after we went the wrong way towards 

Brigantine. We then went to a rest stop to grab food since we couldn’t have

 dinner. Thank God I had that gigantic quesadilla earlier in the day. It was something we can talk 

about but Atlantic City does absolutely nothing for me. It’s like Vegas but more pathetic.  

No comments: