Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Tuesday, March 30: Working and Going 2 a Cemetery


I suppose I wasn’t in the mood to blog because I didn’t write this until the next day which was March 31. I will attempt to recall what happened  on this fine day. First of all work was as nice and slow so I was thankful for that. I declined to go a for a walk in Fairmount Park you know it was sunny. It  was sunny all right but it was a little chilly and I just didn’t  
feel like being out for so long. I finished work and decided I needed to get that hell outside so I walked to the Quaker cemetery in upper Darby which is with a nice walking distance away. It’s called.   . I walked through for a while and that was very pleasant. I took a lot of pictures and videos because it was nice out. I didn’t realize the name of the place till I read the sign and learned it was a quaker cemetery from the late 19th century. Anyhow I came home and decided to take a nap. I talked on the phone and then went to my online meeting.



No comments: