Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday, March 19: A Sunny Working Day Then Ardmore


Well I woke up very tired this morning. I thought I slept pretty well but I guess it wasn’t that sound of a sleepAnyway I knew I had to get some reports in today being the end of the week
 and all that. So I worked as diligently as I could on those things. I never did get to go outside which I should’ve done probably. I didn’t also take a nap during the day 
like I wanted to because there’s

 just one thing after another. There’s been a lot of reactions to the mass murder of eight people in Atlanta. Most of them are Asian American. That is the big storyfor this week. Also Joe Biden one toe to toe with Vladimir 

 utin. Joe called him a “killer” and Putin wished him “good health.” So it’s a lot different than Trump 
 n more ways than one. I took an extra nap and didn’t arrive in Ardmore to about  6:40 PM. Lynn just told me that she was at the CVS getting stuff so I went to  to CVS

. We are having dinner. Next we are watching the Queens Gambit on Netflix. I am really digging this show!!

No comments: