Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday, March 12: Work , Ardmore and Mild Weather


Good day everybody I woke up. And I attempted to get myself going. I didn’t get going to work pretty good this morning. I just found myself really sluggish
 and not in the mood to go to work at all. I kept trucking because I got the MA support list late and then had another assignment come
 up which kind of took up a lot of my time. Also the instructions changed.  I got to Ardmore late at 6:30 PM with the two small rectangle pizzas. I was really tired and need a nap so that’s what I did. I’m politics  news there’s a many calls for Governor Andrew  Como of New York to resign but he refuses to do so. He’s losing lots of democratic support. Meanwhile Joe Biden and some of his cabinet

 are going to go on a tour to promote the stimulus plan he just signed. Well, at least loaded up some stuff for Jeffrey to take it in place tomorrow and we went to the 
CVS to pick up some cranberry juice and seems to be in low supply at Amazon. Cheese and I just wiped out like I said I need a vacation one day. 
watching stupid people have masks burning parties in Idaho. Where there were that many stupid people in World War II or World War I or even during the pandemic of 1919? Or is it just media highlighting the stupidity.  

Well I joined a couple of retirement groups from Facebook. To get 
myself motivated about changing my lifestyle from working to semi retirement.

 This is from one of my Facebook retirement groups. It’s interesting.  We just 
 watched a two hour special on Joni Mitchell. It went from her beginnings to current day. I enjoyed it very much and so did Lynne.

No comments: