Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday, March 29: Chilly Spring Day w/ Saw Pametto


Today I woke up and wrote my check and talk to Pat for a little bit. It was interesting but it was good to get the check out of the way so it doesn’t linger. I then went back to sleep. Early in 



 he night I dreamed I kept losing my phone in West Philly and finding it. It was a bit strange. I got to work and didn’t get handed 
any new  reverse referrals. I didn’t get any weird God food stamp reports.  To summit up it was a pretty quiet day out. I did send the wrong report temporarily but that was quite easy to solve.
Either like I did last week. My supervisor her a little bit of noise  bout possibly having to go back in the office is in July or June.  I took a look in the Facebook 

 website there’s really nothing there except that that they hopefully will be meeting soon. Giant ship blocking Suez Canal is freed; incident on key trade route cost the global economy billions of dollars Six days of intense

 dredging and towing by tugboats has finally yielded some progress in moving the massive carrier.  This is good news since it opens up a vital trade route. It is damage the 
world economy quite a bit. I got here at 6o’clock but apparently Lynn’s phone went on the blink I believe and she said she might need a new one. It’s  6:15 PM.  I’m waiting 

 utside the wind is dying down and it’s 54° out. I was reminded to take Saul Palmetto since Iam an old man and old man have prostate problems and I 
 don’t wanna be Cathari‘s on my penis. So if I keep thinking about that I’ll 


 remember. We then went to a walk in a little park glad when. Part of 

 t weird walk before it got lost way back last fall before the election. I have 

 inner. Both the pizza and the kimchi for delicious. Also in a smoothie 

 hich is always good to me!  Lynne bought a cute little tube for the cat. 
Herman loves it so much. Can you believe it’s already 9:00 PM right now. We watched two episodes

 of Heartland. This show and episode their cattle Russell stealing cattle and they seem to be able to  get away with it with impunity! It’s a nice lighthearted show with some very very deep  relationship situations. It takes place in Alberta Canada. It’s a Canadian broadcasting system shop.

No comments: