Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Wednesday, March 3: Big Reports & Stimulus Package in Process


Good morning one at all. I woke up this morning pretty tired as usual but I got trucking to work. I was pretty well caught up but then I got this
huge ass 60 some name report. I 
pretty much have to get most of it done because the MA work support for the next week is going to come up. I feel OK I’m gonna get ready for lunch real soon it is now 12:26 PM. Well thankfully I still 

I am eligible for a full check. I was a little afraid they drop it to 50,000 and then I’d be too wealthy for it they’re trying to appease Joe Manchin and one other moderate senator. They have to have every single vote because all the Republicans of course going to vote against it.  Anyhow I pressed on with that report after getting instructions. I said not to do the canvassing this today because I can  do it tomorrow after work since I’m not going to Ardmore and also the report for the MA work support doesn’t come in till after lunch anyway. I need to answer a few the emails that my supervisor sent and I responded to at least two of them. I’m leaving for Ardmore and then go to my 6 o’clock appointment. I’m going to be late showing up at Ardmore.

No comments: