Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday, March 15: Working Hard and Taking SEPTA

Well after getting home from work from the north and high-speed line I then got myself 
together and got working. I also ordered some cereal and milk because the previous milk order is taking too long so I may have two milk orders come at once. Fed ex is 
having trouble with one of the deliveries. The feds  finally arrested the 2 guys in  connection   In the killing that officer at the Capitol Hill riot on January 6. One of the 
men  allegedly sprayed the officer in face with bear spray, are not charged in Sicknick’s death.  Will have to see what happens there. Also  the trial for Derek Javen who killed George Floyd is about to start. He has three counts against him including third degree murder. Just could be an explosive summer again. I’m 

 writing this at 5:52 PM. I realized that I forgot my battery. Well my phone did run out but I got to her place pretty quickly. Sure very stressful 

day dealing with store and TD Bank who’s app started acting funny today. I noticed  it on my app as well. It is now 17 gonna go walk in about five minutes. We  
went on our walk and talked a while. It wasn’t quite as cold as yesterday because it wasn’t as windy. Afterwords I got really hungry and thought I could just go 
to chipotle and pick up some thing so she wouldn’t need to prepare anything for me. Also I’m really hungry and I know a burrito is really nice and tasty 

 nd filling. It’s now 9:00 PM I will order as soon as Lynne tells me what she wants from the menu. Well we both ordered separately. I had one hell of a time trying to order with 

 y one credit card but she was able to order through it so anyway I’m 

 just waiting inside the building to get pick up my order at 9:30 PM. I got the orders and the chipotle food 
was really good. It was a perfect idea. I was really hungry and Lynne had a rough day so we ate. We then watched an episode of Heartland  which is a Netflix series  It’s about these horse ranchers in Alberta Canada. t’s a very wholesome show but it’s got pretty good characters in it I must say. 
It is a Canadian TV series. The 14 season is current Lee broadcasting in Canada. You sure hear the Canadian accent. It’s very wholesome you would not have or United States TV series about people in the Midwest that come off like nights like these people are

No comments: