Saturday, March 27, 2021

Saturday, March 27: Errands and Walking


Good afternoon. It’s almost 3:00 PM. Call me breakfast in bed this morning and we hung out and talked for a while then it was time to  do some errands. I have food to take back home

 and I got myself I’m not myself but her blow dryer because the other one conked 

 ut on her. I have the one she specifically asked for but he gave me some 
 criteria so it wasn’t hard to find. Conair seem to have a monopoly on hairdryers. Now I’m gonna head home for a little bit and come back and then we’re

 gonna go for a walk. Well I got home and split the pills put the food away and I’m heading back. I got some super coffees

 that were sent a weird way. It wasn’t from Amazon is from a third-party vendor. Weird how
sometimes you can buy from Amazon sometimes you can. It’s a nice 

 ay nice stiff breeze and I’m heading back to Ardmore.I got got back and watched a dude teaching the proper way to walk. After
 Trump tried to intervene in the 2020 vote, state Republicans are moving to take more control of elections Critics say a new law that passed 
in Georgia on Thursday clears the

 way for partisan actors to sway the certification of election results, as President Donald Trump unsuccessfully urged Republicans tried to do last fall.  They are trying to stack the deck so they can manipulate elections that they try to manipulate in 2020. A YouTube video above shows it Covid cases are going up in 20 states. Here we go again🙁😳 well we 

 eft  to go for a walk and it was very pleasant. We didn’t have time to go to manuals because until March 31 the trail closest at 6 PM. 

will you walked in we had a discussion and we listen to Esther Parell talk about having children then what happens sex. Some of the stories were as frightening as I thought they might be. I had 

 wo smoothies in a delicious dinner. It really hit the spot because I was starving  after the walk. We are now watching Heartland. It’s a nice easy-going TV  series on Netflix. It’s

 currently on the Canadian television they are like 14 seasons and it’s 
still active as of today. The pictures 

 ere seeing or from 2007 or 2008. It’s almost 11 PM believe it or not. It’s supposed to rain tomorrow but that’s OK. Hopefully will have a bring it.

No comments: