Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Tuesday, March 9: 60° Weather, Work. COVID-19 Anniversary Creeps up


Well I got up in my usual way with my phone ringing me awake. I was pretty tired but I managed to get up anyway and get ready
for work. I signed in just as I usually would it wasn’t hard today which was good. Frankly my friend it was kind of slow today 
at work. This is kind of a break from the last month or so where was just breakneck four days out of the five days. I opened up my magic bullet food processor and made my first smoothie. There were some fits and starts. first thing is I forgot to put water in & the second thing I crammed in the greens way too much and it wouldn’t dislodge from the top of the blender. I got 

 t eventually. Anyhow I got to work and was just feeling kind of lazy today
I’m really ready for a vacation a real vacation. I decide around 3 o’clock I better go outside and bask in the 68° weather today. It’s  68°  but it doesn’t feel like 68
 because the air is still very cool.  60° It feels a lot warmer in June than this but I am not complaining! Well today I found out a way to combine all my small videos in a bigger video in iMovie. I first have to save it to my video files and then I go straight to YouTube and push the + button. That was a big deal because for the life of me I could not figure it out all winter long.

No comments: