Friday, March 05, 2021

Friday, March 5: Catch-up @ Work Friday Night Pizza

 
Well good day everybody it’s a beautiful very very chilly day here in upper Darby. I am finished for the day. I started off the day finishing off the MA work support list. I delete sending it  to little after so they wouldn’t get the impression
finished too early. Last night little extra work  helped out a lot. Of course some reversed referrals came at 4:41 PM 
 ut I’ll wait till next week to do those. I had lunch in the regular stuff. Lynne had a rough time with the cable company her Internet just shut off. After 3 hours of calling she got it fixed up thank God. We wouldn’t be able to watch any movies. That building she lives in Desa Internet black hole for sure. The Senate is still waiting stimulus package. From what I heard on  CBS online was that they will try to pass it by Sunday. Republicans are now offering amendment after amendment to try to derail it. Then it’s going to go to the house and they have to re-vote on it. Hopefully pass
by the end of next week. March 14 is 

 he day that all the unemployment runs out for a lot of people. I’m going to him leave now and pick up some pizza place called Oath 
Pizza . I firmly told Veronica I was not going 

 over to Florida it’s just too soon right now. I thought about going to CVS I tried that but it  as too much to find parking so I said I aborted the mission and picked up the ๐Ÿ•. Yes I check the pizza I put stuff in the car and then 

 went back to Rite Aid to get chips and Pepsi. I’m pretty hungry that’s for sure



No comments: