Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Tuesday, March 2: Frigid March Day


Good afternoon. It is a really frigid day in early March 2021. We are still living in a COVID-19 reality. Yeah so one shot version of the vaccine 
has been approved but we’re still going to  be running around with 
 facemasks probably till at least the end of this year when I hope to be able to retire in some kind of peace. Anyhow I took care of some administrative B.S All is good.. Anyway my brothers gonna be dropping off petitions for me to get people to sign up  Republicans that live in Delaware County. I'm gonna try to experiment tomorrow at lunch to get commuters

 going towards Delaware county that a Republican and then maybe I'll have to go to Ridley to a mall on the weekend. I don't know yet.  I walk to the car 
o get an odometer reading. I am also took care of business in Melbourne. I think completed

 my work and talked on the phone for a bit nice snacked. After that I went on Amazon etc. My brother came over and gave me a petition to try to get Republican

 Delaware County voters he gave me instructions and we talked for a little while. Looks good seeing him he like the place and after that I did  some meditation weights and then did some YouTube videos. That's fun. Pat came over and we both ate and he showed me is really long hair. He hasn’t had a haircut since last March. Can 

 ou believe that shit

No comments: