Friday, March 26, 2021

Friday, March 26:A Windy 🌬 81° day

It’s a windy mild  spring day. Hello 👋 everybody in the world. I got up slept in a little bit cause of extra time I put in yesterday. Oh I  did a lot of texting and catching up on my 

 mails. I also discovered I left my mask at Lynne‘s but I have my black one that I used for a l time. I feel so small because I’m used to the big one I have. It’s almost 1230 I decided to go out with the car 
since I have some quarters. It also saves me time when I have to leave home after my shower and get going. When I mean get going I mean get going to Ardmore. I know I’m gonna have to take a  nap when I finished lunch and talking on the phone. 
I got to enjoy this Super Duper mild windy weather. I’ve waited all winter for this stuff. Well, hi worked

 often on dealt with my laundry and cleaned up the table in the

 kitchen. That was really dirty from spillage from making smoothies. I also took a nap from about 4:20 PM till
 five. That felt really good. I think got here just at 6o’clock I made time good time only because I 

 id a little shortcut did I do to avoid that left turn between 63rd and market

 Street. I arrived in Ardmore and for being 70° it’s nice but it’s not hot 
 t all. It’s actually kind of cool. I purposely didn’t bring 

 my winter coat because I thought it be too much to wear. Anyhow I have two 

 oats there one that Lynne‘s gonna get waterproofed and another one when it gets colder. Tomorrow’s



 gonna be nice but Sunday supposed to rain. I’m going to order from  place place called Sweetgreen. that has exotic
salads. It’s located

 in Suburban Square, I’m sitting in the parking lot now 738 and then I’m gonna run in and pick up my order coronavirus style

No comments: