Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thursday, March 25: Work and Dr Appointment wASD and Script Change


Well good day everybody. It’s Thursday and everybody is waiting for April. I worked on certain reports and then I worked on emails because I didn’t get to them because I was working

 on that SC report. I did finish that report and I am thankful for that. I got a new MA work support list to do so I have to work on that. Pat  stopped by today and  took my trash for me and I decided I had to do some laundry

. Because I’m way overdue. I also talked on the phone with Lynn at lunch. After that I worked and then I had my virtual doctors appointment. It was very interesting. I got a formal diagnosis of ASD today along with the generalized anxiety disorder which I’ve
been diagnosed with long long ago. I’m also reducing The amount of my one script. I’m only reducing from 100 to 75. That’s more to be gradual. Hopefully I will be able to go down to 50 after next month. but we will see. I was very excited about it because the first
time I’ve taken any change in my Scripps. I actually dropped one script last month so it continues to change
Now I’m gonna work on my list a little bit later and have dinner with Pat at at 6 PM. Well,  I just got this from the Washington Post. Georgia 

 awmakers pass sweeping voting bill that would curtail the use of drop boxes 
 nd allow challenges to voting eligibility The measure now goes to the desk of Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, who has not yet announced whether he will sign it. he probably will🤨😖😡🤬

No comments: