Monday, March 08, 2021

Monday, March 8: Working, Picking Up Scripts and Ardmore


Good Monday everybody. I woke up after a really cozy comfortable sleep that I did not want to rouse myself out of. God I enjoy that  sleep! When I tried 

 to login today I didn’t realize that I had changed my password and stuff wasn’t working correctly. Outlook for my phone didn’t work Skype for business didn’t work until I reprogrammed it. Speaking of Skype 4 business, the states gonna drop that and go to what they call Microsoft teams. My supervisor at our meeting did not know when that would take place. It is sunny and 46° as a 4:26 PM. I’m heading to CVS for Scripps. Parking is a real pain in the  ass in Center City I do have handicap 

 parking sticker but it’s still a challenge. I just heard on the radio that only 

 9% of the country has been vaccinated. The CDC wrote deadlines for people that are fully vaccinated. This doesn’t mean much    change because we’re not even close to her immunity yet. It’s gonna be a problem with getting Republicans on board to take the vaccine. I read 

 hat article as well. Stupid people that’s gonna be the downfall of our country. Well I got my Scripps and headed back home and took a 

 hower. That jar was needed. The ride to Ardmore was smooth just now 6:08 PM I just put some boxes in the garbage room. Lynne help me out with my scratch I got on my leg from itching it too hard. At myself a bar and when I get ready to walk at 6:30 PM. It will be really nice when it warms up to 60° tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mark, still having issues with getting vaccinated myself.
I live 5 min away from Ardmore, so when you are around lets all get together.