Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday, March 10: Working in 64° Weather


Good day everybody. I woke up today at home and was pretty tired but arrest myself up signed in and got to work. I thought I was pretty well caught up but I found out that I missed an email
 from Monday with about 14 reverse referrals from her organization. They were all put on one 

 big file. I had to separate them through the print to PDF function in the print screen and then do my other paperwork. It was really time consuming. I got  that done and saw that another nine or so referrals for 

 nother program were submitted. Anyhow, I did take a walk outside around four just to get some  sunlight. That felt good. I then took a nap finished work and heading to Ardmore to get there by hopefully 6:05 PM. Yes, I am running A little late but I really needed that nap something bad. 
Well I arrived here in Ardmore at around 6:08 PM. I didn’t bring my backpack and I forgot to bring copies of a mail out. It’s pretty mild I must say I hopefully will go out for a walk sooner than later. The Biden stimulus plan finally passed in the House of Representatives. It 
passed by 220 to 211. Not one Republican voted for it. The stimulus checks from what I hear will come in about two weeks.  It does a lot of things from the poorest in the class unlike Trump’s tax cut. This Sunday is daylight savings time and that’s a wonderful thing. It’s supposed to be 75° tomorrow. Can you believe it? would you take a walk and have something to eat and
 and watch Homeland. We finished Longmire and now we’re  
starting a new Netflix series called online. Cause about this Canadian family way up in skies get the catcher want to Calgary in the middle of nowhere. I like it so far. Tomorrow is my 9th anniversary of  being sober and also the date that pandemic was declared by the world health organization and Trump spoke on TV too bad reviews

No comments: