Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tuesday, March 23: Start in Ardmore, Work then Sun


Good day. It’s Tuesday and I started my day with some cereal and coffee in Ardmore. I relaxed and then took the 105 bus from the corner of Ardmore 

 venue in Lancaster Avenue. The ride went smoothly and I got back home. I got a super coffee and a juice and then started to work. I do have to do all those SC openings.
 I didn’t go out all day but I eventually did after work because it was still nice 

 utside. The clouds were we’re creeping back in and I want to enjoy before 

 omorrow’s expected rainfall. Pat did stop by we ate lunch and then he went on his merry way 

 ack to work. I did catch up on the emails but I have to fall behind them tomorrow because of this SC opening thing. Later on 

  made pasta for lunch. I went to my meeting and talked on the phone outside 

 nd that was delightful. I’m to call my friend Mike and Ted tomorrow. It’s retirement thinking time. After all it is  the last week of March and April ‘s rollingalong. I failed to mention there was a mass shooting in Boulder  Colorado this dude killed 10 people in a supermarket. Some of them were lining up for

 a vaccine. Thoughts and prayers will be issued and nothing will get 

 one because you need 60 votes to get anything done in the Senate. It’s a pain 

 in the ass they need to get rid of that filibuster. True it could protect he Democrats if they get wiped out in the midterms like they did in 2010 in 2012 

No comments: