Friday, March 05, 2021

Thursday, March 4: Work and a Petition in the Cold

Hello everyone my name is Mark. Today is Thursday, March 4 I got up I was pretty tired but I 
pressed on. I took care of a couple email correspondence with my supervisor and I got my infamous MA support list to finish. I talked on the phone for a little bit as 
well. I had one of my frozen Indian meals which went down pretty smoothly. I’m really trying to also take my meds regularly which I didn’t do.
I now have to pick up my other meds at the CVS at 19th and Walnut pretty soon I forgot to do that by tomorrow. I got my list and then I went to 69th St. to get signatures from Republicans for Debbie’s

 election is judge. 69th St. was really bear in an empty and it was pretty cold outside. I got no signatures hanging out with the media trains that go out every half hour. The only signature I 
 managed to get was from a guy handing out pamphlets for Jesus. He was a Republican and that’s what I was looking for Republicans to 

 sign this petition. I can see why doing petitions will be really hard to do especially in today’s political climate. After that I came home and did a little extra work so I wouldn’t fall so far behind. I then did some meditation and ate some dinner.

No comments: