Sunday, March 07, 2021

Sunday, March 7: A Sunny Cold Day and a Walk in Manyunk


Hi there. It’s a VERY sunny day today. I got up for my 10 am zoom meeting. It’s 2:16 PM we’re hanging out. I’m getting some coffee 
in me. The super coffee that is. Also we tried to 5% yogurt which was really creamy.  I heard it’s good to have more fat and less sugar in yogurt. We then 
went into Amazon and got an order. Part of it is my order part of it is hers. I also had to transfer some money because I was low in my checking account. I
even  took some out of my account to counter the low balance. Anyhow, It’s now 3:48 PM we’re getting ready to take our walk before it gets really cold. It’s supposed to go down to 19° tonight. It's  now 43°. It’s supposed to start getting much warmer starting on Tuesday where it  will be in the 60s for highs. I need 
to definitely go outside for that stuff. A week from today is daylight savings
time. That is fucking fantastic since the sun will be out an extra hour in the 

 evening  we arrived in Manayunk at 4:30 pm for our walk. Well we went on our walk we were  both pretty tired. We made it but we didn’t walk as fast and with much enthusiasm
as we usually would. We finished way before sundown which is about 6 PM right now. We decided to get some
salsa that wasn’t as hot. Because Lynne bought some really delicious corn chips salsa chips so to speak. I think we’re both gonna take a little snack and then take a nap before eating dinner and watching Longmire. I have to get my prescription at CVS tomorrow I didn’t get started early enough to get it  before I went over 

 to her place at 1:30 PM. Says 6:17 PM we can settle in for the evening. The low is supposed to be 20° or so. And I’m going to  try to go home around midnight so I can blast through some work before I have
to go to CVS on Monday. We’re gonna have smoothies pretty soon. She makes a delicious smoothie that really hits the spot. It has greens 🥬 as well. We’re gonna watch Longmire as well. It’s getting very suspenseful the end there 
peppers and Chia seeds etc. It’s like 
 having a salad but it’s much more delicious. I love them smoothies that’s for sure. They are so delicious. She does a great job making them.
.


No comments: