Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday, March 21. Spring is Here


Hello boys and girls I’m back. I got up a little late but it felt good to be  in The great outdoors. I finally cleaned up all the boxesand piling up in my place. The fucker to get rid of all that stuff. I put them in the 



 basement. I think got here in Ardmore at about 1:40 PM after taking a shower. Lynne sent me a 



 ist of the top 25 places to live in Pennsylvania in Ardmore was number

 three in Penn Wynne was number 2 on this list. When I got there


  Lynne was setting up a little pop up tent ⛺️  It’s a cute little thing we’re going to see if
it really does work. It is March
where the temperature should I will reach 63° and a low will be 39° I was feeling a little anxious and little bit of a sad sack today but I think the walk 



 ill be extremely helpful and talking about it was helpful too. This week is going 

to be the absolute last week where it was very cold. Believe it 

 r not this is the last full week of March coming up. And the news is about the eight people murdered in Atlanta  Most of them Asian Americans. 
Here’s something to look forward to… Not!! Jason 

Miller: Trump will return to social media with his own platform. The article stated  that it will be in 2 to 3 months. It’ll probably have his name on it because heloves putting his name on anything. We went down to Manayunk and went on the trail. There were 

  a lot of people there because it was such a beautiful day to be outside. We did dovetail off to side

 paths because there were a lot of people there. Most everybody wore their mask which was good. It was an enjoyable walk. When we left we had to take a big detour because

 the road leaving was all under construction. They were putting in massive cement piping. I 

 imagine there were pipes for water. The water department has a lot of work to do on that. We ended up taking a scenic drive through Manayunk. It was very pretty drive 

 for sure. It is now 6:25 PM we stopped to for her to pick up a snack 

 nd then we’re gonna go get e see gas and go to planet fitness see what it looks 

 like. She wants me to see what it looks like. Next thing I’m  going to have a smoothie which I’m really

 looking forward to. He checked at the planet fitness looked at the Bryn Mawr fire 

 department building and then got some gas. It is now 726 and have smoothies

 and some dinner. Think we’re gonna watch heartland and the rest of the 

 French Lieutenant’s  Woman We had 23 minutes of this film left. I had 3

 smoothies and boy they were delicious!!! We finish that movie and the temperature

 right now is plunging as we speak. Families will be in the 60s today I mean 

 tomorrow but the cool down in the low 40s early 30s. Lynne and I are talking about possible future stuff;often today. Peaky Blinders. It was Netflix but we didn’t like it that much. We looked around for other shows. One order cost two bucks an episode and and $21 season. It then started getting late and Lynn dropped me off at home.

No comments: